Delivery Times & Options
- All orders are subject to various lead times, depending on the products that you have ordered and the size of your cart. Product delivery is based on the estimated arrival time of the order(s) in your cart. You can generally expect to receive your order within a week.
- Orders are sent within three working days of payment but certain items are made to order and suppliers lead times vary. You will be notified if your order is sent later than four days after your order is submitted.
- We are able to deliver to outlying areas, however, this may take longer.
- Should a package not be delivered, through no fault of our own (no-one on premises/unable to answer calls/invalid address etc.), we will attempt a second delivery after which if the package is not delivered you will be liable for extra shipping costs associated with getting the package to you.
- We cannot always guarantee the availability of stock and in the unlikely event that we’re unable to supply your item or the quantities ordered, you agree to accept delivery and make payment for the items correctly delivered. We will contact you when an item is out of stock at the time of ordering. We are able to place products on back order for you and will contact you as soon as it becomes available.
- It is mandatory to leave a daytime telephone number for us to contact you during delivery hours.
- Some items (heavy or large) may carry additional delivery fees (even when the order has qualified for Free Shipping) and we will contact you if your order exceeds the normal delivery criteria to discuss before shipping your order, to offer you the choice of paying the additional fee for expedited or over-size/weight orders.
- Shipping costs are based on your location and postal code (e.g. city centres vs. regional areas)
- That Little Shop will from time to time offer promotional shipping rates.
- That Little Shop reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time.
- Certain products bought on That Little Shop are eligible for return within 7 working days from receipt of delivery of merchandise.
- Please note that items arriving after the 7 working day return period will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- The That Little Shop support team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request has been received and approved, we will issue a return authorisation number for you to use. Please note that any items returned without an authorisation number will not be processed.
- Refunds will be made at the discretion of That Little Shop.
- We are unable to accept returns for goods that are not in their original packaging.
- All products must be returned in perfect working order.
- We aim to process all returns within one week. Should you have any queries please contact : email@example.com
- In the unlikely event of the incorrect product being delivered or the product is damaged, broken or faulty, you need to notify us of the damaged/ broken/faulty product within 72 hours of receipt of the goods. Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo/image of the damage, if possible. Make sure to keep all original packaging. We will ensure the correct/new product is delivered to you.
- Handling fees may be charged and are calculated at our own discretion per individual order. The handling fee will include transport fees or custom work required for the completion of the product.