Our Veggie Pot range comes in 3 sizes: 4, 10 and 20 litre Geotextile Fabric Planters. They all have handles for ease of moving around.
Plant directly into the pots, add plants or seeds and take care of them as you would any plants in pots. Or the small ones can also be used as pot covers.
The 10 l and the 20 l pots can be successfully used outdoors to grow tall veggies such as tomatoes and peppers, or even climbers that require stakes.
Features of the Geotextile Fabric Planters:
- A Proudly South African product.
- The Geotextile Fabric allows the roots to breathe and self-prune.
- The 20L size is plastic lined and has place for stakes built in.
- Sturdy webbing handles for ease of moving pot around
- Grow your own special seeds in style.
- Making gardening simpler and successful!
- 4L volume: 17cm diameter x 16cm height
- 10L volume: 22cm diameter x 23cm height
- 20L volume: 30cm diameter x 32 cm height