These handmade macramé plant hangers are made from 100% cotton string, a wooden ring and reclaimed leather.
Each handwoven macramé piece is lovingly handmade. And we pay particular attention to the quality of each item that is made, many taking hours to complete.
This plant hanger from Skepping Dekor is ideal for ferns, creepers, succulents or really any potted plant you want to hang in your home.
- Height: This plant hanger is approximately 75cm long from top to bottom, but may hanging a little lower from the weight of your plant.
- Because of their design, these plant hangers can accommodate a wide variety of pot shapes & sizes. But ideally you would not want to go too large or heavy, as it may pull the hanger into an undesirable shape, or even break it in a worst case scenario.
- For size reference, the potted plant in the image is in a standard 12cm x 12cm pot cover.
- The Slingervel – Macramé Plant Hanger is also available in Cotton & Dark Brown Leather, Jute & Black Leather and Jute & White Leather
- Please note that each plant hanger is carefully made by hand. And while the Skepping team strives to make each one as perfect as possible, there may still be small differentiation’s from each other in the colour of the reclaimed leather or the batch of cotton.
- We chose to use reclaimed leather rather than newly processed leather, as part of our efforts to be environmentally friendly. True to our name, we care very much about our ‘Skepping’. And try to conserve wherever we can!
- On that note, you will also notice that we avoid plastic in our packaging and instead make use of pre-used boxes, paper, magazines, etc.
- NB. the Skepping Dekor creator created this design herself. It was not taken from another artist or even Pinterest picture. So if you see this design somewhere else after April 2021, it was probably copied from us…
- *The plants and pots in the pictures are only for display purposes & are not sold with the planter.