This decorative geometric shaped planter from Skepping Dekor is made from concrete and is ideal for succulents or little cactus plants.
- They are currently available Plain (no accent colour) or with a matte Red, White or Black inside & rim.
- The outside and inside of the planter is treated with a water-repellent product to avoid water seeping into the concrete.
- Please note that this water-repellent is not food safe.
- We advise that you only plant water-wise plants in these planters like succulents or cacti which doesn’t require excessive watering.
- However, each planter does have a drainage hole in the bottom to help prevent waterlogged roots, should you be a little too enthusiastic in your watering.
- You can either plant your plant directly into the planter using some potting soil. OR you can keep your plant in the plastic pot that it came in from the nursery (max diameter 73 mm) and simply place it inside your concrete planter.
- The succulents in the pictures are only for display purposes & are not sold with the planter.
- Planter dimensions are as follows: H – 50 mm | W – 120 mm | Inside diameter – 73 mm
- Please note that each planter is carefully made by hand. And while the Skepping team strives to make each one as perfect as possible, there may still be small differentiation’s from each other in colour or tiny flaws (caused for eg. by air bubbles).